An assisted living home for the elderly.
At Garden Abode, we want our residents to feel like part of our family. We truly believe in giving care with genuine respect and love. That foundational belief enables us to ensure the comfort, dignity and quality of life your loved one is accustomed to along with the assistance they now require.
Our residents health and safety as well as their outlook and longevity are of highest priority. I chose to open a small 6 bed facility because we sincerely want to know the people we care for. We have carefully selected our staff based on a true passion and heart for care giving as well as experience.
- Medication management.
- Bedside care for temporary illness.
- On site doctor visits.
- Central heat & A/C.
- High speed WiFi.
- In-room cable line.
- Wander guard door alarms.
- Furnished bedrooms.
- Family visiting area.
- Formal dining room.
- Media room.
- Fire springklers.
- Board games, card, puzzles.
- Fitness: Balance
- Art, cognitive, and music therapies.
- Bird watching, gardening, and nature walks.
- Crafts & scrapbooking.
- Mindy, body, spirit: Aroma therapy, guided meditation, healing touch, progressive relaxation, and worship service (If requested.)
- Salon service: beautician, barber.
- Massage, pedicure and manicure.
- Ambulation: assistance, full life, walker and wheel chair compatible.
- Assistance with showers.
- Assistance with hygiene, eating, grooming, dressing, and toileting.
- Housekeeping & laundry.
- Transportation arrangements.
- Guest parking and dining.
- Individual service/care plan.